Katie Mitchell joined the firm as an associate in 2021. Katie graduated, summa cum laude, from the University of Alabama with a bachelor’s degree in Human Environmental Sciences and was a member of the Honors College. She then attended law school at the University of Alabama School of Law, where she was President of the Student Bar Association and a member of the Bench and Bar Legal Honor Society. In law school, Katie was awarded the Anna C. Curry Leadership Award and the Dean’s Community Service Award.
Katie’s practice currently focuses on representation of victims of childhood sexual abuse. Katie also works on the 3M earplugs litigation.
Katie is licensed to practice law in Alabama.
Areas of Practice
- Sexual Abuse & Sexual Assault
- Product Liability
- The University of Alabama, 2009-2013 (B.S. in Human Environmental Sciences), summa cum laude, member of Honors College
- The University of Alabama School of Law, 2013-2016 (J.D.)
- National Crime Victim Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
Awards & Recognitions